- ALLEVIATE BUNION PAIN: allowing for effective bunion pain relief, help to ease the discomfort, pressure, and inflammation caused by bunions. Your bunion pain will completely disappear when wearing Caretras bunion splint.
- RESTORE NATURAL ALIGNMENT: Provide protection and support, use an integrated aluminum brace to supply constant, gentle pressure on your big toe to realign it and slow the progression or formation of bunions.
- FLEXIBLE SIZE FITS MOST: Adjustable to provide a comfortable fit. This bunion corrector fits most sizes (US 5-11) and 2019 new design with buckles can be enjoyed by men and women alike. Easy to clean and reuse.
- SPECIAL 12-PCS SET, 24 HRS SUPPORT: Carefully-selected 12 pieces set, including Bunion Corrector, Big Toe Separators, 2 Loops Toe Separators, Pinky Toe Gel Guard and Arch Support Sleeves. One Package Fits Most Feet Problems.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: There is a full purchase price refund within 30 days of your purchase if you are not happy for any reason. After 30 days, there is a 60 days full replacement warranty on your Bunion splints for any manufacturing defect. So you can purchase now with confidence!
Bunion Splint (Buckle Patent Kit - 12pcs)
CARETRAS Bunion Correctors
were created upon the various advice from thousands of patients around the country and had been testified by thousand of customers. It is suitable for anyone who wants to get rid of their big toe pain while improving its position towards natural alignment without surgery.
Many women have a bunion — a deformity of the metatarsophalangeal (MTP) joint at the base of the big toe. A bunion develops when the first metatarsal bone of the foot turns outward and the big toe points inward (toward the other toes), causing the joint to jut out (see "Anatomy of a bunion"). The Latin name for the deformity is hallux valgus (hallux means big toe, and valgus means turned away from the midline of the body). Most shoes don't accommodate the resulting protrusion and so put pressure on the misaligned joint. Eventually, the bursa (a fluid-filled sac that surrounds and cushions the joint) becomes inflamed, and the entire joint becomes stiff and painful.
A bunion develops when susceptible feet are repeatedly squeezed into narrow, pointed-toe footwear. The big toe pushes against the other toes, sometimes diving over or under them. As a result, the base of the big toe, juts or angles out from the foot.